ICAR – IARI Biotechnology & Genetics Job
ICAR- IARI is conducting a walk-in-interview for Junior research fellow (JRF) and Young professional -II post available at Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012. Indian Agricultural Research Institute Biotech/ Life Sciences/ Genetics Job.
Name of the Project: “Characterization of heat-linked QTLs and enzymes associated with starch biosynthesis pathway in wheat”
Position Title: Junior research fellow (JRF)
No. of Position(s): 01
Monthly Emoluments: JRF @Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA pm for 1st and2nd year & SRF @ Rs. 28000/- + 30% HRA for 3rd year.
Essential: Master’s degree in Genetics / Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology /Life Sciences with 4/5 year’s bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines
Desirable: Experience in molecular markers and proficiency in computer skills
Position Title: Young professional -II
No. of Position(s): 01
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.25000/- Per Month
Essential qualifications: Master degree in Genetics /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant physiology/ Life Sciences.
Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for JRF and Young professional -II (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
Desirable qualifications: Working experience on the molecular marker and computer applications,
Interview Details: Date: 1710812019. Venue: Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi
Terms & Conditions
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially upto 3lst March 2020, but maybe extended further based on the performance of the candidate or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the positions co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 1710812019 at 10.00A.M. in Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
- The candidate intending to visit for the interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 10/08/2019.
- If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview.