IISER Bhopal Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
IISER Bhopal invites applications from candidates having a background in Biological Sciences for the JRF post. IISER Bhopal Project JRF position in SERB funded project. Check out below-mentioned details for more information.
Department of Biological Sciences,
Project Title: To investigate the mechanisms of Wnt protein secretion and gradient formation in polarised epithelium by live-cell imaging.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Position: 1 (One)
Duration: 10 months or until the completion of the project (whichever is earlier)
Salary: As per DST-SERB rules.
- Post-graduate degree in Biological Sciences from a recognized University/Institute and having minimum 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.5 and above at a scale of 10
- Also having qualified CSIR-UGC NET/GATE (rank 500 or better) or any other similar type national level exam (as per SERB JRF rules). Candidates with a graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification may also apply.
- Candidates with prior experience in Drosophila genetics will be given preference.
- Candidates should be preferably below 25 years of age at the time of application.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to send a detailed CV which includes the date of birth, recent photograph, past research experience, and the names and contact details of at least two referees at the email id varun.c[at]iiserb.ac.in.
Incomplete applications or those that do not meet the minimum criteria will not be considered.
- Only selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- A copy of documents showing marks or CGPA of master degree and certificates will be required at time of interview No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Posts will be kept open until it is filled by a suitable candidate.
For further details on our work, please visit our laboratory website: https://home.iiserb.ac.in/~varun.c/