Dibrugarh University Life Sciences Recruitment
Dibrugarh University is recruiting MSc Life Sciences / MSc Bioinformatics candidates. Dibrugarh University Life Sciences Recruitment. Check out the details given below:
Applications are invited for selection and filling up of 01 Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a NER-Twinning Project entitled “Drug Discovery approaches for the effective control of Tuberculosis – Target based virtual screening and whole-cell screening of medicinal plants”
Funded by: Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India (DBT).
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Position(s): 01
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences / M.Sc. in Bioinformatics
- Candidates having NET/GATE will get preference.
Desirable experience: Candidate having experience in Computer-Aided Drug, Designing tools, Molecular Docking, MD Simulations, etc will get preference.
- For Candidates with NET: Rs. 25000/- HRA @ 10 % per month, for first 2 years, which may be enhanced to Rs 28000/- + HRA @ 10 % in the 3rd Year depending on the performance.
- For Candidates without NET: Rs. 12000/- + HRA @ 10 % per month, for first 2 years, which may be enhanced to Rs 14000/- + HRA @ 10 % in the 3rd Year depending on the performance.
How to apply: Application along with complete Biodata must be mailed to the Principal Investigator by 5:00 PM of 26th July 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated over phone and email about the date, time and venue for the interview.
- Candidates must bring the original documents for verification.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview.