Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry-605006
JIPMER invites applications for the Project Assistant post under the DST-SERB funded research project titled “A comprehensive analysis of the changing diversity of Shigella in terms of its virulence, resistance, and serotype” in the Department of Microbiology.
Position Title: Project Assistant
No. of Position(s): 01
Essential Qualification: M. Sc. (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Genetics), M. Tech (Biotechnology) with one-year work experience * in basic molecular biology and Bioinformatics.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge on NGS microbial genome data analysis.
*=Experience will be considered only when relevant work experience certificate from university / Research Institute is enclosed with the application.
How to apply: Interested candidates may send their filled application given below along with curriculum vitae via Post on or before 08/08/2019 Thursday before 04:30 PM. The envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of Project Assistant DST-SERB project ”
Note: A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail.
Mailing address: Dr. Jharna Mandal Additional Professor & Head of Microbiology JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006. Ph-9677451239 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates applying for the post without Application form & Photo will be rejected
- Eligible candidates will be called for screening test (written test for all eligible candidates followed by interview for the shortlisted).
- Date and venue of screening test will be intimated through e-mail and updated on the website of JIPMER.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Screening test.
- Filled application forms received without the following will be rejected
a) Valid email address & phone number
b) Proof of Age(self-attested)
c) Degree certificates (self-attested)
d) SC/ST,OBC certificate for age relaxation if any (self-attested)
- The job is time-bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year depending on satisfactory performance).
- Application received after the last date 08/08/2019 Thursday before 04:30 PM will be summarily rejected.