Research Scientist Job @ ARKRAY Inc, Surat
ARKRAY, a global health maker company, is currently looking for a skilled R&D specialist specifically with hands-on-experience in immunology who can apply their scientific expertise to be a part of its leading-edge R&D team.
R&D professionals at ARKRAY are not only responsible for product “research”, but also extensively involved in the product “development” process. See your inputs being realized, made into products, shipped and used on-site all over the world.
Job Title: Research and Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulation and development of lateral flow and flow-through based immunodiagnostic products.
- Preparing and executing plans for the development of new products as per milestones.
- Improvement of existing immunodiagnostics products (product quality improvement).
- Effectively transfer technology from lab to production line and provide support.
- Assist in troubleshooting during batch failure and investigation of product complaints.
- Design experiments, implement Good Laboratory Practices and prepare documentation to comply with ISO13485 standards.
- All other activities as and when assigned by superiors.
Requirements for Research Scientist Job:
- Master’s degree or above in Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other related fields.
- 2+ years experience in development of immunodiagnostic products.
- Experience in immunological diagnostic test development (rapid tests) is an advantage.
Location: Surat, India
*This position is not a remote position and will primarily be based in the Surat office addressed below.
ARKRAY Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No.336, 338, 340, Road No.3, G.I.D.C., Sachin, Surat, Gujarat 394230, INDIA