ICMR-NIRRH Winter Training
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR -NIRRH) has released the notification for winter training. ICMR NIRRH dissertation work/ training notification. Check out the details given below:
ICMR-National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health
J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400 012
Winter Training – 2019-2020
Students pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) who are interested in undertaking their dissertation work/training for 4 – 6 months at ICMRNIRRH can apply online during 17th July to 16th August 2019
How to apply:
The applicant should fill the online application form and upload :
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter from Principal/Head of the Department of the college/University
- Scanned copy of the 12th mark sheet or equivalent
- Graduation mark sheet OR in case of students enrolled for integrated M.Sc./M.Tech. course previous semester mark sheet.
Candidate should note that:
- Students should indicate the duration of training required and candidates requiring training for more than 3 months would be preferred.
- Preference would be given to Mumbai University candidates.
- No hostel accommodation would be provided to outstation candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to pay fees of Rs. 15000/-
- The work carried out at NIRRH and the data generated would belong to NIRRH and it could not be reproduced in the form of a research paper by the trainee student or his/her department.
Selected candidates would be intimated by email by first week of September 2019.
Any queries related to Winter Training at NIRRH may be addressed to [email protected]