University of Hyderabad Life Sciences Project Assistant Position
University of Hyderabad is recruiting for Life Sciences Project Assistant Position. Eligible applicants (Indian citizens only) are encouraged to apply for the below mentioned position in the research project sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Project Title: “Hypoxia Alters Calcium Influx in the Glomerular Podocyte: Implications in Cytoskeletal Derangement and Proteinuria”
Name of Position: Project Assistant (1 Number)
Monthly Emoluments Rs: 31,000 (Consolidated)
Qualifications Essential: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks. Desirable: Candidates having experience of Mammalian Cell Culture and Animal Handling.
Duration: Depending upon suitability of the candidate, the position will be offered for one year and can be extended based on performance and review after every year until three years.
How to apply
Interested candidate should send their curriculum vitae (including their email and contact no.) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 20th, 2019.
The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in tabular form (mentioning name of degree, board, year of passing, aggregate marks and distinction/rank if any), any national level exam qualified, work experience if any.
- Please mention “Project Assistant” as the subject in your email.
- Eligible candidates will be informed for the interview by e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued.
- Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA / DA will be compensated for attending or joining the post during the interview.
- Please bring all certificates and relevant documents in original and also one attested copy
while coming for the interview.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.