Punjab Agricultural University MSc Biotechnology / Plant Breeding / Genetics Job
Punjab Agricultural University hiring for MSc Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences Research Fellow Position. PAU Ludhiana Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow Job. Check out the below-mentioned details:
Project Title: “Pyramiding of rust resistance genes into high grain quality wheat lines developed through marker-assisted selection’’ CSS-16 (PC-6262)
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Position: 01
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- per month + 20% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and SRF @ Rs.28000/- p.m + 20% HRA for 3rd year
- B. Sc. with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Life Sciences with at least an OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
Note-I: The candidates, who do not possess Mater’s degree in the relevant subject but possess a Ph.D. degree in the discipline required at the Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Note-II: Desirable: Candidates with experience in Bioinformatics and NET by ARS, DBT, CSIT/UGC NET or GATE cleared.
Project Title: “Incentivizing Research in Agriculture Project-IV-Molecular genetic analysis of resistance/tolerance to different stress (Rice).” ICAR-72 (PC-2331)
Position Title: Senior Research Fellow
Number of Position: 01
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- per month + 20% HRA
- B.Sc. (Four Years) with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- M.Sc. in/Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Plant Breeding, Genetics & Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany with at least 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
Note-I: The candidates who do not possess Mater’s degree in the relevant subject but possess a Ph.D. degree in the discipline required at the Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Note-II: Applicants having post graduate degree in subject mentioned above, but having Bachelor degree with three years must have passed the NET by ARS, DBT, CSIT/UGC NET or GATE.
How to apply:
Applications are invited on the prescribed form alongwith the application fee of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. alongwith attested copies of certificates
The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 22/07/2019. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidate should appear for interview on 25/07/2019 at 10.00 a.m onward in the office of the undersigned.
- No separate information for interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The application form is available at PAU website www.pau.edu