MACS AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
G. G. Agarkar Road, Pune 411004
Agharkar Research Institute (MACS ARI) hiring for Junior Research Fellow Position in DBT sponsored project. MSc Biotechnology Job at MACS ARI. Biotechnology JRF Job at Agharkar Research Institute. Check details on JRF Biotechnology Job given below:
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow
Position Number: 01
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology
Project Title: “High-resolution QTL mapping for iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), grain protein, and phytate content and their introgression in high yielding wheat cultivars” Period up to 17/03/2022.
Job Code: ARI/SP-293/JRF
Group/ Division: Genetics And Plant Breeding
- 1 st Class M. Sc. in Agriculture / Agriculture Biotechnology / Botany / Biotechnology.
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICAR JRF, GATE with valid scorecard.
Desirable Qualification: Hands-on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques and/OR conducting field trials.
Monthly stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA
Age limit (as on the last date of application ): Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable
How to apply
1) Applicants who meet the above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available below together with authenticated copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photographs, caste certificates issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) and send them to the Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, by 12th July, 2019 (Friday)
2) Non-refundable application fee of INR 100 is to be paid online through (except for SC / ST / women and PH applicants) at https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not liable for any incomplete/ pending/ failed online application fee payment transactions and in this respect, they may contact the bank involved.
3) The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the
candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4) In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
- Last date for receipt of Application 12th July 2019 (Friday).
- Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 22nd July 2019 (Monday)
- Day, Date & time of Interview Monday, 05th August 2019 at 10:00 a.m