ICAR-CIFA Young Professional-II Job
The ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha is inviting eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview for Young Professional-II post, purely on a contractual basis to work under “ICAR –Plan Network programme on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)”.
Name of the Position: Young Professional-II
Job Location: The workplace is at ICAR-CIFA, Bhubaneswar, but for sampling and survey work, the Young Professional-II is likely to have to go to different states.
Project Name: ICAR –Plan Network programme on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)” Young professional -II
Duration of the Project: Upto One year and likely to be extended.
No. of Positions: 01 (One)
Monthly Salary: Rs. 25, 000/- per month Consolidated
Essential Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or graduate in B.F.Sc. or B.V.Sc or B. Tech in Biotechnology.
Desirable Requirement: Good knowledge in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Fishery/ Zoology with Computer application
Age limit (at the interview date): Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 45. The SC / ST / OBC / Women candidates will get relaxation of age as per the rules.
How to apply
Interested applicants should attend walk-in-interview along with their Bio-Data (5 copies), two passport size photos and one set of self-attested copies of the complete certificate / Marks Sheets / Experience.
The original certificates and proof of age and caste have to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate selected may also be required to work and travel extensively in rural areas, as required by the work requirement.
- For attending the interview, no TA / DA will be paid.
- There will be no interim inquiries. The above commitments are purely temporary and will be terminated automatically once the period specified in the selection offer has been completed or otherwise intimated, subject to the candidate’s willingness.
- The candidate chosen may need to join immediately.
- The ICAR-CIFA Director reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment. Director’s judgment will be final and in all ways binding.
Date and Time: 09/07/2018 at 10.30 A. M.
Venue: ICARCIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar751002
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.