Govt Life Sciences Research Job @ Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata invites applications for the walk-in interview of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the Life Science Research Board Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) funded project. Check out the details given below on Govt Life Sciences job:
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
Government of West Bengal
108 Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata – 700073
Project Title: “Development of Lectin-Based Lateral Flow Assay for Rapid diagnosis of Dengue Severity.”
Project Supervisors: Dr.Sumi Mukhopadhyay (Principal Investigator), Department of Laboratory Medicine and Prof. Bibhuti Saha (Co-Principal Investigator), Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
Project Duration: 3 years
Monthly Salary: Rs.27,000/- per month (JRF for the first two years) and Rs.30,240/- (Consolidated, one-year SRF)
Educational Requirement: M.Sc / M.Tech (1st Class) with research experience in any branch of Life Sciences.
NET or GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
Desirable Qualification: Immunology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology research experience.
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in interview with the following documents:
- All certificates/testimonials for verification in the original.
- Two sets of biodata together with certified Xerox copies of qualification, experience, and age certificates.
The appointment will be purely on a temporary basis, initially for six months, with subsequent renewal, subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Appointment can be terminated on either side with one-month advance notice.
- There will be no TA / DA payment for attending the interview.
- The Director reserve rights to accept or dismiss any candidate without static any reason and no recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
Venue of the interview: Seminar Hall (4th Floor)
Date and Time of the Interview: 10th July 2019, 12:30 pm