MSc Life Sciences candidates can attend walk-in interview to work as a Project Assistant at the Central University of Tamil Nadu. Central University of Tamil Nadu is recruiting MSc Life Sciences candidates for project assistant post. Check out the details given below:
Vector Biology Research Laboratory
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu
Eligible candidates are encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview to work as a Project Assistant in TATA INSTITUTE OF GENETICS SOCIETY (TIGS) FUNDED project. The position is purely ad-hoc and temporary in nature and can be terminated at any time.
Title of the Project: Mosquito Vectors of Lakshadweep islands, their insecticide susceptibility status and gene flow studies
Name of the Position: Project Assistant
No. of. Position: 02
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc., in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health Entomology.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge in Vector Biology, Working Experience in Mosquito Related Projects
Project Duration: 10 months
Monthly Emoluments without HRA: 32000-/- pm
Age Limit: 30
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are strongly encouraged to appear for an interview, the details of which are given below.
The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV) along with valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
- Original and one attested photocopy of GATE score card and/or UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any.
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Time and date of walk-in-interview: 10 am, 20th June 2019
Venue: Department of Life Sciences, CLCII, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format on or before 15 th June 2019.
- Applicants also can send their CV and interest to attend the interview by email to Principal Investigator. Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final
- The application form can be downloaded from http://cutn.ac.in/careers/
- The candidate has to work in Lakshadweep islands and at CUTN /TIGS on and off
For further details and clarifications please contact Dr. Jayalakshmi Krishnan- (Principal Investigator –TIGS Project) Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu 91-8300677814/ 04366-277257 firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com