Bioinformatics / Biotechnology IARI Traineeship and Junior Research Fellow position available at the Agricultural Knowledge Management Unit. IARI Traineeship Position in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology. Check out the details given below:
Agricultural Knowledge Management Unit
ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
L.B.S Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 02
Emoluments/Month: Rs. 25000/- + HRA
- Master’s degree in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology or Computer Science/engineering + NET qualification OR
- M.Tech degree in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology or Computer Science/Engineering
Desirable: Efficiency to handle agricultural databases and bioinformatics tool development
Name of the Position: Traineeship
No. of Positions: 04
Essential qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science/Engineering with 60 % marks from a recognized University
How to apply:
Bring self-attested copies and originals of all certificates ( class 10th )onwards along with biodata in the attached format, proof of date of birth, one passport size photo, NOC from present
employer, if any
The interview will be held on 27th June 2019 at 10 AM at AKMU, LBS Building, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for all positions. Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates will be given.
- The above post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The candidate shall not claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Reporting time for interview: 9.30-10.00 AM at AKMU, IARI, New Delhi -110 012