Zoological Survey of India Government job vacancies for MSc life sciences candidates. Life Sciences JRF Recruitment for MSc life sciences candidates at Zoological Survey of India. Life Sciences JRF Recruitment. Check out the details given below:
Zoological Survey of India
Government of India
Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for 01 (One) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-SERB sponsored research project. The position is purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of one year and it may be extended for a further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate and will be co-terminus with completion of the project.
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Position: 01
Essential Qualification: M.Sc in Zoology /Entomology/ Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications: The project involves intensive and extensive collection surveys in North Western Himalaya and candidates willing to work extensively in the field shall be preferred. Candidates having knowledge of DNA isolation & PCR will be given preference.
Place of Work: Zoological Survey of India, High Altitude Regional Centre, Solan (HP) with the liability of extensive and long field surveys to the North Western Himalaya (Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
Age limit: Upper age limit is 28 years as on the date of Interview. However, the upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India rules.
Emoluments: Fellowship of Rs 25,000/- plus HRA (NET/GATE qualified) for the initial two years as JRF and in third year Rs 28,000/- plus HRA as SRF will be provided. Fellowship of Rs. 18000/- plus HRA (consolidated for three years) for the (Non NET/GATE qualified) will be provided.
Venue for Interview: Interview will be held on June 19 th, 2019 at 11:00 AM at Zoological Survey of India, High Altitude Regional Centre, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview are required to register themselves from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on June 19th, 2019 at Zoological Survey of India, HARC, Solan (HP). The Application form can be downloaded from the ZSI website www.zsi.gov.in.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with self-attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately or at very short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Interested candidates may send a softcopy of the duly filled form to Principal Investigator: Dr. T. Kubendran, Scientist C, Zoological Survey of India, High Altitude Regional Centre, Saproon, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. E-mail- email@example.com