National Institute of Immunology is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow vacancy. NII Life Sciences research fellow vacancy. Check out the details given below:
National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg New Delhi-110067
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project: “Modulation of oral tolerance by innate and adaptive Immune cells” funded by DBT
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts: 01 (One position only)
Duration of the Project: Tenable till- 24.07.2020
Educational Qualifications: Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in any branch of Biology/Life Science with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As sanctioned by the funding agency)
Job description: The project is aimed at determining whether specific immune cells modulate the development of oral tolerance and determine the success of immunization by the oral route. Theoretical and practical experience in immunology and/or molecular biology and/or biochemistry is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 04th July, 2019
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Note: All Candidates are advised to mention the project name and post on the top of the application form.