INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CHANGE
Nagarabhavi, Bengaluru – 560 072
Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant on contract basis in the Centre for Study of Social Change and Development at ISEC
Project Title: Informed choices and affordability: Linkages of doctor-patient interaction, prescription practice and medical expenditure in cancer care in Karnataka
Name of the Position / Designation: Research Assistant
- MPhil/Post Graduation in Social Sciences/ life sciences/ public health/ social medicine from reputed Universities/research institutes
- Demonstrated academic writing skills in English in the form of publications in good journals Demonstrated experience in conducting interviews with patients and in hospital settings
- Good knowledge in the organisation and analysis of qualitative data
- Research interest in the sociology of health and illness
- Previous work experience in health-related subjects, especially on Cancer
- Knowledge of Kannada
Remuneration: Rs. 20000 (consolidated) per month
Tenure: 4 months from the date of joining.
How to apply
The Institute for Social and Economic Change is a social science research institute in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1972, it is the largest among the 27 institutions supported by Indian Council of Social Science Research.