Mondelēz International is looking for a Food Tech or Microbiology candidate for Executive Quality position. Interested and Eligible candidates can check out the details below:
Executive Quality Vacancy @ Mondelēz International, Baddi
Purpose of the role / Functional Context: Responsible to develop the capability of the site on IL6S Methodology. Responsible for the execution and implementation of SOP on Quality Policy and IL6S.
Job Title: Executive Quality
Job Ref: 1905833
Location: Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Schedule: Full-time
- Career Area: Manufacturing
- Ensure Quality systems implementation with reference to HACCP, Pre-requisite requirements, QP
- Verification of key process record for the previous day production.
- Release decision on the last day production.
- Develop and implement SOP on lines.
- Develop training plan and module to build site capability
- Owner of IL6s work process.
- Lead new product development and productivity projects on line.
- In process analysis of critical parameters of WIP and FG
- Net Weight control
- Conducting recipe audit
- Creating and maintaining documentation for HACCP & Legal compliance
- Analysis and follow up for market complaints and taking prompt corrective actions – Strict adherence to GMP
The Ideal Candidate Technical / Functional skills:
Bachelors / Master’s degree in Food Processing or Technology / Microbiology/ Chemical / Chemistry with Fresher/1-2 years of Industrial experience.- Sound knowledge of Food Safety (HACCP, GMP)- Sound knowledge of process.- Good knowledge of IL6S elements (TPM, Six Sigma, HPWS, Lean, 5S, etc.)- Should be well versed with the statutory compliance applicable to the site
Behavioral competencies: Strong communication and interpersonal skills- Good analytical and problem-solving skills- Excellent planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively – Ability to successfully collaborate across different teams and stakeholders