World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India), one of the country’s largest conservation organizations is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic young Education Officer-Ek Prithvi at its Kerala State office.
Education Officer Vacancy
The selected candidate will help in the implementation of Ek Prithvi Conservation Leadership Programme in Kerala schools, organizing workshops, training, and eco-fest, manage and monitor timely implementations of project activities, prepare the regular report as per timelines set.
Required Candidate Profile
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate in Life Sciences / Wildlife Biology/ Ecology /Environmental
Education Experience: 2-3 years
Special Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the education system and teaching methodologies with classroom teaching experience
- Should be adept at using technology and MS Office tools.
- Forward-looking attitude, resourcefulness and initiative are aspects that are desirable in prospective candidates.
- Working knowledge of Malayalam and English and preferably Hindi
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work in coordination with the State Director and the Senior Education Officer to effectively and efficiently roll-out the Ek Prithvi programme in the Govt Schools in Kerala
- Liaise with the State Government Dept. of Education in starting Ek Prithvi in the schools
- Manage and coordinate with Principals and Teachers for active implementation
- Organize trainings, workshops and EcoFest.
- Organize and assist Nature Trails for the students associated with the Ek Prithvi programme
- Monitor timely and effective implementation of project activities by the Teachers in accordance with an agreed/ approved work plan.
- Ensure assessment of students is completed by Teachers at the end of each module.
- Monitor and anlayse the effectiveness of the Ek Prithvi Programme on Teachers, Students and the Whole-School Infrastructure.
- Collect, compile and collate data and evidences on programme
- Provide regular reports and periodic narrative
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Last Date for sending applications: 10th June 2019
Please mention “Education Officer – Kerala State Office”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only.
Applications of only the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Apply Via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.