Senior Research Fellow vacancy for candidates having MSc in Biological Sciences at National Institute of Immunology. NII Biological Sciences SRF Post. Check out the details given below on Biological Sciences SRF Post:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Project: “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric particles” funded by DBT
Post Details: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts: 01
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Amulya K. Panda, Director & Project Investigator [email protected]
Educational Qualifications: Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Biological Sciences with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Candidates with exposure to immunological assay, adjuvants and vaccine delivery system.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-Mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or till the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 10.06.2019
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.