Excellent opportunity for Govt job seekers with a background in Life Sciences and Environmental Science. Environmental Management & Policy Research Institute is hiring Life Sciences and Environmental Science candidates for various positions. Check out the details given below:
1. Junior Research Fellow – JRF (1 Position)
Salary: INR 31,000 + 24% HRA / 1 year, renewable)
Age: For the post of JRF age not exceeding 28 years as on date of advertisement
The upper age limit for JRF/PA shall be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC as per the prevailing Govt. of India/DST rules. Essential
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic science or Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CISR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER, etc.
2. Research Scientist (1 Position)
Salary: INR. 48,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable
Essential Qualification: JRF, NET qualified and M.Sc. in Environmental Science or Life Science. Working knowledge of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
3. Research Associate (1 Position)
Salary: INR 45,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable
Essential Qualification: Masters (M.Tech/M.Sc.) – Environmental Engineering /Environmental Science or Life Science or Earth Science. Working knowledge of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
4. Project Assistant (1 Position)
Salary: INR. 22,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable
Essential Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech – Environmental Engineering / B.Sc – Environmental science. Working knowledge of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
How to apply
- A Duly filled Application Form (Click here to download Application Form).
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on
- Eligibility criteria given above.
- Incomplete application or only Application or only Curriculum Vitae is liable for rejection.
- EMPRI shall not be responsible for the non-receipt of information due to lack of internet/ wrong email id of the candidates.
- Date of Personality test for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail (admin–email@example.com)
- The Selected Candidates for the above posts will be recruited through manpower agency for EMPRI.
- Number of Vacancies is tentative and can be revised as per the requirement of the project.
- Preference would be given to candidates from Hyderabad – Karnataka region.