Excellent opportunity for Biotechnology job seekers to apply for CFTRI Mysore Project Assistant post. Check out the details that have been posted below:
CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
CFTRI Mysore Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Project Assistant Level-II, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis
Project Title: “Technology Assessment and Integration of CSIR’s Lignocellulosic Ethanol programs/ Facilitating Technologies for a Feasible 2G Ethanol Technology (CSIR-2GE)”(MLP-0244).
Funded by: CSIR, New Delhi tenable at the Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Name of the Position: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Position: 1(one)
Essential Qualification: First class B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience, etc., as soft copy to Dr. Sandeep N Mudliar, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (Email: email@example.com) on or before 13.06.2019.
- Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in.
- Applications received after the due date (13.06.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
- Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 13.06.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (MLP-0244) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.