Research Assistant post vacant for MSc Microbiology candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute. Vasantdada Sugar Institute Microbiology Research Assistant Post. Check out the below-mentioned details for Microbiology Research Research Assistant Post at Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune.
VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune – 412 307
Positions: Research Assistant
No.of.Posts: 01 Post
Section: Agricultural Microbiology Section
Compensation: Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
This post is purely on temporary/ contract basis on a period of 11 months only
Starting Emolument: Approximately Rs.1,80,000 per annum
Large scale production of microbial toxins as a Bioweedicide Evaluation of microbial toxins as a Bioweedicide for control of weeds at field scale.
Candidate Profile, Qualification & Experience:
- Young dynamic candidate, preferably having Masters degree in Microbiology (M.Sc. Microbiology) 2-3 years experience or B.Sc. Agriculture with 2-3 years experience, having good knowledge of production of bioweedicide, microbial toxin production, microbial culture maintenance.
- Candidate should have experience of conducting field trial on weed control.
- Recording data of observations & its statistical analysis.
Minimum 2-3 years experience in production of microbial toxin as a bioweedicide, microbial culture maintenance, experience of conduct of field trial.
How to apply
Eligible candidates with an excellent academic record and the relevant experience may Walk-in for an interview to be held on 06th June 2019 at 11.00 a.m. at the Agri. Microbiology Section, VSI.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications are to be submitted at the time of Walk in Interview only. No Email Application will be considered.
- Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- Candidates must bring updated C.V./ resume, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates, testimonials alongwith certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.