MSc Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellow vacancy at NII. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for Junior Research Fellow post. Check out the details given below:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project: “Influence of CTCF on chromatin organization relevant for regulation of TCRb locus” funded by DBT
Post Title: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts: 01
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/equivalent or any branch of Biological Science. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & Experience.
Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The project involves analysis of RNA, gDNA and chromatin structure/organization in mice. The candidates must have experience in molecular biology and cell biology.
Name of the Project Investigator: Dr.Madhulika Srivastava Staff Scientist-VII
Email ID: [email protected]
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 25.06.2019.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for six months or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.