DBT-JRF PROGRAMME BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) – 2019 RESULT DECLARED
Shortlisted candidates who have successfully completed their qualifying degree, should send a photocopy of all the documents listed below (preferably attested by HOD or a gazetted officer else self-attested) to DBT JRF programme office at the earliest, but not later than 21 st May 2020.
List of Documents required:
- Copy of the BET-2019 Hall Ticket
- Date of Birth Certificate (preferably SSC certificate)
- Final/ consolidated mark sheet of the qualifying degree
- Certificate of the qualifying degree
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, proof for the category (preferably in English)
- For OBC candidates, non-creamy layer certificate issued on or after 01.04.2018 (preferably in English)
- For EWS candidates, EWS certificate duly signed and stamped
- A Cover letter mentioning address for communication, phone/mobile number and email id.
Documents should be sent to the following address:
Biotech Consortium India Limited
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan 210,
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Award letter will be issued after verification of all the eligibility documents including the final mark sheet of qualifying degree within one year from the date of declaration of BET 2019 result. In case of candidates whose result is awaited, shortlisting will be valid only on fulfilling the eligibility criteria of BET 2019. Shortlisting can be revoked if eligibility documents are not found in order.
Activation of the fellowship (upon joining an Institute/University) is to be done within two years from the date of issue of award letter. DBT-JRF fellowship will be activated from the date of issue of award letter or from the date of joining the institute/university, whichever is later.
Candidates qualifying under Category-I will be eligible to activate the fellowship upon joining Ph.D. programme in any University or Institute in India. However, candidates qualifying under Category-II will be eligible for joining in DBT sponsored research projects with fellowship equivalent to NET/GATE qualifications as per current DST guidelines, subject to selection through the institutional selection process. Category-II students will not receive any fellowship from DBT-JRF programme.