CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (Two) positions of Project Assistants (Level-II/III), initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Designed, development and application of novel functional nano-filtration membranes for the processing of vegetable oils” (GAP-0550) funded by MoFPI, tenable at the Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka
Name of the Position: Project Assistant(Level-II/III)
No. of Positions: 02
PA-II: First class M.Sc. in Food Technology/ Food Science OR First Class BE/B.Tech. in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with good academic records.
PA-III: First class M.Tech./ME in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with good academic records. OR First Class B.Tech./ BE in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with Two years of relevant experience.
- PA-II: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
- PA-III: Rs.28,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Thousand only) consolidated per month.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. R Subramanian, Chief Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (email:email@example.com) on or before 14.06.2019.
Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in
Applications received after the due date (14.06.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Last Date: 14.06.2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age for PA-II position or 35 years of age for PA-III as on 14.06.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II/PA-III is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA-II/PA-III will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.