CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (Two) positions of Project Assistants (Level-II/III), initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Designed, development and application of novel functional nano-filtration membranes for the processing of vegetable oils” (GAP-0550) funded by MoFPI, tenable at the Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka
Name of the Position: Project Assistant(Level-II/III)
No. of Positions: 02
PA-II: First class M.Sc. in Food Technology/ Food Science OR First Class BE/B.Tech. in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with good academic records.
PA-III: First class M.Tech./ME in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with good academic records. OR First Class B.Tech./ BE in Food Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Science/ Chemical Engineering with Two years of relevant experience.
- PA-II: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
- PA-III: Rs.28,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Thousand only) consolidated per month.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. R Subramanian, Chief Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 14.06.2019.
Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in
Applications received after the due date (14.06.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Last Date: 14.06.2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age for PA-II position or 35 years of age for PA-III as on 14.06.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II/PA-III is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA-II/PA-III will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.