Job seekers with MSc/MTech Biotechnology are eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute. CSIR-CERI, Karaikudi Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow Job. Check out the details that have been posted below:
CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Project Title: “Nanopatterned bioactive functionally graded porous Ti spinal fusion device with antibacterial activity and cell compatibility fabricated by 3 D metal printer.” – GAP-03/2019
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology with NET/ GATE or M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology with NET/ GATE.
Age limit: 28 Years
How to apply
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self-attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 27.05.2019 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation
- Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for the interview through a written test.
- The number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on the requirement.
- Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.