Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Analyst Job
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.
Delveinsight Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Analyst Job Details
Job Title: Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Required Education: B.Tech (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, etc), B.Pharma with 3-4 years of experience or Master’s in Pharma/ Biotech with 2-3 years of experience
Jobs Role & Responsibilities
- Performing in-depth market research and analysing data to derive an understanding of the disease based on client requirements.
- Monitoring and creating Drug and Disease Forecast models on various Therapeutic areas based on bottom to top approaches.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data, thus conducting comparative analyses
- Data mining, business intelligence, and valuation in for reaching conclusive analysis for various Therapeutic areas of client interest.
- Converting models into presentable Reports and ppts for effective utilization by clients
Skills & qualifications required
- Effective Understanding of Disease and Drug models along with in-depth understanding of diseases and treatment landscape
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Pharma modelling and forecasting
- Must have strong analytical skills including building models, prior data mining and online market research related to Pharma industry
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
If you are interested in above position, email your updated CV to email@example.com