MSc Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute. VSI – Vasantdada Sugar Institute Microbiology Research Associate Post. Check out the below-mentioned details for Microbiology Research Associate Post at Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune.
VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune – 412 307
Name of the Post: Research Associate – [02 posts]
Department/ Section: Department of Alcohol Technology
Compensation (per month): Consolidated salary of Rs.25,000 per month.
The post is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
Starting Emolument: Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum.
• Candidate will be involved in monitoring and performance evaluation of effluent treatment plants in northern India (UP).
• Candidate should be familiar with various aspects of distillery effluent treatment systems.
• Prior experience on biomethanation plant or multiple effect evaporation plant or biocompost plant, as well as experience of effluent analysis, will be preferred.
Candidate Profile & Qualification:
DIFAT or M. Sc. (Wine Brewing & Alcohol Technology) or M.Sc. (Microbiology) or M. Sc. (Environmental Science).
Experience: About 1-year experience in the above-mentioned area will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
Salary Rs. 25,000/- per month (Consolidated), Lodging will be provided at the factory site.
Selected candidate will be required to reside at few distillery units in Uttar Pradesh.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Only eligible candidates with a good academic record and relevant experience may Walk-in for interview to be held on 27th May 2019 on 10.30 a.m. at Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels of Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.