ICAR-Indian Institute of Natural Resins & Gums is recruiting for Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Basic Sciences Junior Research Fellow. ICAR-IINRG JRF Position. Check out the details below:
ICAR-Indian Institute of Natural Resins & Gums
Namkum, Ranchi 834010
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Position: One
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Basic sciences with NET** qualification.
- Experience in molecular biological techniques like DNA / RNA / Protein isolation, PCR, gene expression studies; as evidenced by training undergone, published work, etc.
- Experience in biochemical techniques like enzyme assays/ ELISA/ chromatography techniques: as evidenced by training undergone. published work etc.
- Experience in Bioinformatic analyses of NCS data
Age limit: 35 years. for men and 40 years for women.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 + HR,A (as permissible) per month
Job: To provide support in research and any other duty assigned to him/her by the PI
Nature: Contractual till September 2020 or conclusion of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance.
**NET examination means any national level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Departments/agencies
Date and Time of interview: June 12, 2019, at 10.00 hrs
The venue of Interview: Lac Production Division, ICAR-Indian Institute of Natural Resins & Gums Namkum. Ranchi 834010
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring bio-data in the given format, two photographs, original documents in support of their qualification. age, work experience, no objection certificate from the employer in case of employed elsewhere, etc. along with a set of photocopies of all the documents.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis; is co-terminus with the project and liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance.
- There is no provision of absorption / re-employment in ICAR / IINRG / DBT after the termination of the time-bound project.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview and no separate letter for interview will be issued.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of The Director, IINRG, Ranchi would be final and binding on all aspects