Job seekers with MSc Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ MolecularBiology/ Bioinformatics are eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Field Station. ICMR-VCRC Biotechnology JRF Job. Check out the details that have been posted below:
ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE
MEDICAL COMPLEX, INDIRA NAGAR
The following post is to be filled purely on a temporary basis from willing eligible candidates in the ad-hoc research project entitled “MOLECULAR ECOLOGY OF Aedes aegyptiIN INDIA: ELUCIDATING GENETIC STRUCTURE, DISPERSAL POTENTIAL AND CONNECTIVITY AMONG POPULATIONS” in ICMR-VCRC Field Station, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai funded by SERB-DST, Government of India.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Post: 01 (One) – UR:01
Place of Posting Madurai
Essential Qualification PG degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ MolecularBiology/ Bioinformatics
Fellowship: INR 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
Age limit 30 years Contract period One Year
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview and/or a Written Test, if the numbers of eligible candidates are more than 30, will be conducted after verification of the original certificates.
How to apply
Candidates who wish to appear for the above can download the Application Form from the Website of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in). Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualifications (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, Aadhaar Card, along with one set of Xerox of the same duly self-attested along with a recent passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/Interview.
- Qualification will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Written Test/Interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates will be appointed purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of one year and extendable upto three years maximum or till the completion of the project.
- Appointment may be extended depending on the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the Principal Investigator or till the validity of the project, or whichever is earliest.
- The selected candidate will directly report to the Principal Investigator regarding his/her work progress and project related matters.
- The service will be governed as per rules of ICMR.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in walk-in- written test or interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The selected candidate are entitled for leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- The Director, ICMR-VCRC has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Venue: Reporting time ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Field Station, No. 4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai – 625 002
Date of Walk-in-Written Test/Interview: 31.05.2019 (Friday), 09.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M (Candidates will not be entertained after 10 A.M) (Written test/Interview from 10.30 onwards)
- Candidates are required to be present at the venue in time and the Walk-in Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
- No calculators, log tables, communication devices like cell- Phone (Mobile), Tablet/iPad etc. are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Request for revaluation of Answers will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.