National Center for Disease Control is hiring Assistant Research Officer under the project National Polio Surveillance Project, NCDC, Delhi. Interested candidates can check out the details below:
Government of India
National Center for Disease Control
Directorate General of Health Services
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Name of post: Assistant Research Officer (ARO)
Number of Post: 01
Remuneration: Rs. 44,900/- per month (consolidated)
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject
- Work experience in Polio laboratory is highly desirable
- Experience in cell culture, virus isolation and PCR is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of computer applications
Date of Written test: 29 May 2019
How to Apply
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the Written Test/ Tests.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the incumbent selected cannot claim regular employment under NCDC, after the expiry of the contract.
- Any canvassing by, or on behalf of, the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regards to the selection, shall be considered as a disqualification.
- Candidates reporting after 10:30 a.m., and those reporting without original documents, will not be permitted to attend the Written Test/ Tests.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the above TOR before reporting on 29 May 2019.