National Center for Disease Control is hiring Assistant Research Officer under the project National Polio Surveillance Project, NCDC, Delhi. Interested candidates can check out the details below:
Government of India
National Center for Disease Control
Directorate General of Health Services
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Name of post: Assistant Research Officer (ARO)
Number of Post: 01
Remuneration: Rs. 44,900/- per month (consolidated)
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject
- Work experience in Polio laboratory is highly desirable
- Experience in cell culture, virus isolation and PCR is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of computer applications
Date of Written test: 29 May 2019
How to Apply
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the Written Test/ Tests.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the incumbent selected cannot claim regular employment under NCDC, after the expiry of the contract.
- Any canvassing by, or on behalf of, the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regards to the selection, shall be considered as a disqualification.
- Candidates reporting after 10:30 a.m., and those reporting without original documents, will not be permitted to attend the Written Test/ Tests.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the above TOR before reporting on 29 May 2019.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.