Syngene is hiring for MSc/MTech Biotechnology Associate Scientist Job. Syngene Life Sciences & Biotechnology Associate Scientist Job for MSc & MTech Candidates. Check out the details given below:
Position: Associate Scientist
Job ID: 4578
Educational Qualification: B.Sc./B-Tech or M.SC/M-Tech/Masters in Biology, Biotechnology or any life science field
Looking for a candidate with experience in mammalian cell culture. The candidate will be a part of the Cell Engineering team working on generating stable cell lines to be used as tools or for production purposes. He or she will be in a fast-paced work environment that offers a great opportunity to learn and grow.
- Generation of stable cell lines to be used as tools or for production purposes
- Characterization of cell lines using techniques like flow cytometry, western blotting etc.
- Experiment design and planning, conducting experiments, analyzing and communicating results
- Documentation of data and inventory maintenance
2+ years of relevant work experience if the candidate has postgraduate education
5+ years of relevant work experience if the candidate does not have postgraduate education
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Experience with stable cell line generation is necessary
- Experience with generation of lentivirus and/or retrovirus is necessary
- Experience with genome editing (CRISPR-CAS9 or others) is a plus
- Experience with generation of reporter cell lines is a plus
- Experience with fundamental molecular biology techniques and flow cytometry
- Experience with cell banks preparation and inventory maintenance
- Excellent attention to details, diligent documentation and efficient communication skills
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.