The official notification for the AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July Session has been released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh PhD Admission Notice 2019 July Session. Check out below for more details:
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July Session
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invites applications for admission in Ph.D. Program July 2019 Session in all Clinical/ Non- Clinical subjects and in Nursing.
Duration of the Course
Minimum period of registration in respect of all candidates who are registered for Ph.D. shall be three years and maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D. Course:
A Candidate seeking admission to course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
1 (a) Medical Sciences
MBBS /BDS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Professional examinations. MD/MS/MDS/MCH in the subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examinations with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile.
1 (b) Bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine (AYUSH) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Professional examinations.
(c) Nursing Qualification: Candidates holding MSc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Nursing specialty will also be eligible for PhD admission in College of Nursing
2. Non-Medical For non-medical Candidate eligibility shall be Master degree (02-year course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in the subject as per the requirement of the project. Candidates holding MSc (Other than MSc Nursing), M Biotech/ M Tech degree / M Com / MBA or equivalent will be eligible for non-medical qualification category. Candidates possessing Masters Degree through distant learning course shall not be eligible. Candidates having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 55% marks or equivalent in last eligibility examination qualified.
Non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of following national entrance tests in last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test
- Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
Candidate who have qualified SRF/JRF/would not require to appear in Ph.D. Entrance Exam. SRF/JRF/ Internal candidates with the fund for the project will be given preference.
Relaxation in Qualification for all Candidates.
A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% or an equivalent relaxation of percentile/grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and female Candidates.
For external Candidates in permanent employment:
Candidates who are permanent employees of external Institutions (Central Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous organization) should submit application through proper channel. Also such Candidates will have to provide a certificate at time of submission of synopsis from employer stating that in event of selection to PhD course Candidate will be granted for a minimum period of 02-year study leave with full pay and permission to work at AIIMS Rishikesh to pursue full time PhD Course.
Applicants from AIIMS Rishikesh – whose tenure is of 3 years or more – Faculty/ Scientific staff/ Administrative officer/ officials, SR, JR, Tutors and Demonstrators may apply as Internal Candidates. They have to be successful in Course Curriculum.
Online Applications starts from 15 May 2019 & Last date of receiving of the online application form as 15 June 2019 by 05:00 PM.
Application form is be filled online only at http://ewebapp.in/aiims/phd_19/login.php with scanned copy of supporting documents by 15 June 2019 by 5:00 PM.
All External Candidates will have to report to Lecture Theatre-3, 3rd Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Rishikesh on 25 June 2019 by 09:00 AM with payment slip, Original Documents and its self Attested Photocopies.
Entrance Examination would be conducted for eligible candidates on 25 June 2019 at AIIMS Rishikesh. Interaction with the Interview Board is scheduled on 26 and 27 June 2019 for qualifying candidates.
Before applying candidates must contact Department / Guide in which he /she wish to pursue Ph.D. course and get consent from Guide/ Department AIIMS Rishikesh.
- Transfer of Ph.D. Candidates (Females) is welcome from other University as per UGC guidelines
- Full credit transfer of time spent in the previous enrolment in a Ph.D. program will be permitted.
- Previous approved research experience can be counted toward total duration.
- Female Candidates are encouraged. Any previous break-in research experience will be condoned.
- Candidates of foreign nationality are welcome to apply
For further information/ clarification, Contact- Dr. Shalinee Rao, Convener/ Dr. Rajesh Kathrotia, Co-ordinator Ph.D. Course AIIMS Rishikesh – 249203. Emailemail@example.com. Ph-0135-2462679