The official notification for Kalyani University PhD Admission 2019 has been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kalyani University PhD Programmes. Check out details on the same below:
UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI
Online Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. Programmes under the Faculty of Science of the University, through Admission Test.
Departments Under Faculty of Science
Zoology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Ecological Studies, Botany, Physiology, Biochemistry And Biophysics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Geography, Physics and Chemistry.
A candidate shall be exempted from appearing Written Test (EEARP) provided that she/he –
- has qualified in NET/ SLET/ SET/ GATE/ KURAT/ KURET/ EEARP or any other National or State level test for pursuing teaching or research, or
- was admitted through admission test in M.Phil./M. Tech. course (other than five years integrated M.Tech. course) and has obtained M.Phil./M. Tech. Degree from this University or any other University/ Institute recognized by this University, or
- is a whole time teacher of this University or any other University /Institute recognized by this University, or
- is a whole time teacher of Govt./Govt. aided college
Reservation and relaxation as per Govt. / U.G.C. rules.
An entrance test will be conducted in the model of NET-UGC / CSIR, SET and such other Examination.
Student willing to apply for Ph. D. in more than one subject must fill in separate forms for each subject. But they must mention the subject in which they wish to appear in written examination (EEARP)
Candidates, who qualified in Admission Test for Ph.D. in Kalyani University (K.U.) earlier, are also exempted from written examination (EEARP).
- Selected candidates have to produce no objection Certificate from their Employer during the time of admission.
- Qualifying marks in written examination (EEARP) is 50 %.
Final Selection for Kalyani University PhD Admission will be based on
- Academic achievement 80 %
- Interview 20%
Payment of Application Fee
1) Application fee is Rs. 400/- for General candidates & OBC candidates and Rs. 200 /- for SC / ST candidates. For differently-able (PD) candidates Rs. 160/-
2) For payment, candidates should go to https:// www.onlinesebi.com and choose the option “State Bank Collect”.
3) They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
- Reopening of online application on 24.05.2019
- Online application closes on 04.06.2019
- SBI online payment closes on 04.06.2019 (5.00 p.m.)
- Publication of list of eligible candidates for appearing entrance test and list of candidates Exempted from entrance test. 12.06.2019
- Date of entrance test (Written) 19.06.2019
- Publication of result of written test 26.06.2019
- Interview on or before 05.07.2019
- Publication of merit list 11.07.2019
- Date of admission 17.07.2019 to 19.07.2019