Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute is hiring PhD Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology candidate for Scientist Position. IARI PhD Biotechnology Scientist Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details below:
Division Plant Pathology,
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the recruitment of one Contract Scientist under DBT funded project entitled ‘National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants (NCS-TCP).
Name of Post: Contract Scientist
No. of Post/ Duration of Project: One/Up to March 2020
Emoluments (Fixed) PM: Rs 50,000/- consolidated
Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in molecular techniques for plant virus detection and validation of serological techniques.
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on Wednesday, 12th June 2019 at 10:00 am along with their complete CV and documents.
Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012
Terms & Conditions:
- All the eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 min before schedule on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per government rules.
- The applicant must submit attested copies of certificates along with their Curriculum vitae (CV). Applicant must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the post is purely temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.