CSIR-CDRI Lucknow has released the notification for its Ph.D. Program August -2019. CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute Ph.D. Programme for academic session August-2019. Check out the details given below:
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute
Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226031, Uttar Pradesh
CSIR-CDRI Lucknow, a premier research centre in the country invites applications from highly motivated and research-oriented applicants for admission to full-time Ph.D. programme in relevant research areas of Institute:
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Sciences/Pharmaceutical sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR /UGC /ICMR /DBT /DST GPAT-JRF/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national fellowship). The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing August 2019.
All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for short-listing the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be called for written test/ interview/counseling at CDRI, Lucknow tentatively between 01-10 July 2019. No TA will be paid by CDRI and candidates will have to make their own arrangements for 1-2 days stay at Lucknow. The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available. The decision of the committee with regard to selection of candidates shall be final.
How to apply: Only ONLINE Applications will be accepted
- Start of filling online application 03rd May 2019; 10:00 AM Onwards
- Last date for filling up online application 15th June 2019; up to 05:00 PM
- CSIR-CDRI, the premier Drug Research Institute in the country invites application for full-time Ph.D. Programme in the relevent areas of research in the Institute.
- Eligibility criteria: M.Sc or equivalent degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR/ UGC/ICMR/ DBT/ DST/ GPAT-JRF/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national Fellowship). The Fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing August 2019.
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the admission process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent Colour passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form.
- Submit Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. SUBMIT OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORM.
- Please clear the browsing history before filling online application
Step for online application for applicants
- STEP: VIEW ADVERTISEMENT DETAIL IN ENGLISH View/Download Now
- STEP: VIEW ADVERTISEMENT DETAIL IN HINDI View/Download Now
- STEP: APPLY ONLINE Apply Now
- STEP: PRINT APPLICATION FORM Print Now
List of Scientists who will be supervising the selected Candidates under Ph.D. program commencing August 2019 Download
Important Dates & Time
Start of filling Online Application 03rd May 2019; 10:00 AM Onwards
Last date for filling up online application 15th June 2019; Upto 5:00 PM
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.