Technical Application Specialist Job @ Abbott
Excellent opportunity for candidates with MSc Biochemistry & Microbiology background to grab a job for Technical Application Specialist role at Abbott Bangalore. Check out the details below:
Position Title: Technical Application Specialist
Job ID: 30923004
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Embrace the vision of becoming the leading diagnostic service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion, partnership and performance. Efficiently provide technical support solutions including Product training to customer and sales after installation, corrective, pre-emptive and proactive maintenance. Go above and beyond to respond to customer needs by partnering with sales, marketing and other functional areas while adhering to current compliance guidelines.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service, through applying effective communication skills in order to build loyalty while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
- Delight our customers by providing support including training, TOR Troubleshooting, and following-up, and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics quality system including immunology and biochemistry system.
- Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs
- Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales, cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
- Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
- Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications
- Supporting Commercial Team in Technical queries customer’s discussion and in Conferences and Technical seminars.
Direct Reports: No
Indirect Reports: No
Comments: Must be able to influence other areas to achieve business goals
Education And Experience:
Master’s degree or equivalent in Science(Microbiology/ Biochemistry) relevant experience required. Practical experience of interfacing with customers preferred.
Troubleshooting/problem solving, ability to succeed in team situations and excel independently, computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Remote Computing i.e VPN, remote troubleshooting etc.), effective communication skills and strongly demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Language: Basic English skills are preferred (written and oral). Proficiency in local language required.
Accountability and Scope:
Scope of responsibility includes representing Abbott Diagnostics to assigned customers in a professional, forthright and ethical manner. The position reports to a Service Manager and is accountable for achieving individual as well as supporting team goals.