Thermo Fisher Scientific Product Specialist III Job
Job Title: Product Specialist III
About the Company:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Thermo Fisher Scientific’s mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific helps customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
- Will be responsible for Achieving the High Content Analysis target for South Asia and Flow Cytometry Target for South and West region
- should be comfortable travelling as 95% job demands the candidate to visit new accounts, generate new business revenue and definitely maintain customer base with existing accounts.
- Should be capable of and experienced in business development of cellular imaging and flow cytometry products
- Should be able to perform in cross functional teams
- Should be the first level of support to the customers and answering their queries and supporting the Account Managers
- Will continuously need to interact with the Sales teams and make sure that priorities are aligned to regional sales numbers
- Would be responsible for Collecting tender information, making sure right tenders are pitched for and keeping a record of regional Win / loss for the tenders
- Should have the ability to conduct trainings for internal teams and channel partners. Will need to present in Scientific Forum such as conferences, technical seminars and Product launch events
- MSc or Ph.D. in Biological Sciences. Ph.D. is not mandatory.
- At least 3-4 years experience as Application Specialist / Product Specialist/ Product Manager in any life science portfolio.
- Excellent Sales acumen along with technical knowledge is a must
- Experience in Cellular Imaging, High Content Imaging and flow Cytometry will be preferable
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, .color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status