ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Bangalore inviting application for the position of Young Professional – I purely on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the position.
Name of the post: Young Professional – I
No. of Post(s): One
Essential qualification: Bachelor Degree in any branch of Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Life Science
Desirable: Preference will be given for candidate having working experience in handling bacterial culture, R.T. PCR, isolation of DNA and biotechnology work. Handling of bioinformatics tools.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.15,000/- as per rule
Age limit: Minimum 21 and Maximum 45 years. Relaxable
Duration: up to March-2020
- All the above engagement is temporary/contractual & carries no other allowances.
- The Walk-in-interview will be held on 17-05-2019 at 11.00 AM at Committee Room, ICAR-NIANP
- This temporary contractual appointment is for a specific period and or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The Young Professionals will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in ICAR-NIANP.
- The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Aadhar Card Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, ICAR-NIANP, Bengaluru reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
- There will be written test / Interview on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates without Provisional degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
- Age Limit: 21-45 years as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
- The Institute shall have a pool of such manpower under the administrative control of the Director who shall assign the duties according to the requirements. Notwithstanding the duration of engagement, the Director of the Institute can terminate the services of such staff at any time without assigning any reason by issuing one month’s notice. The Young Professional. may also leave the assignment on their own volition, by giving one months notice. One month’s emoluments to be deposited the Institute as caution money and will be released after clearing of all dues by the staff.