INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110029
Candidates are invited to attend for a Walk-in-Interview/Written Test for the following posts, to be filled purely on a temporary basis at ICMR Hqrs, New Delhi under the project entitled “Data Repository for HTAIn” at Informatics, System and Research Management (ISRM), ICMR HQRS, New Delhi-110029.
Scientist – C (Computer Science/ Bioinformatics) – Two Post
Salary: Consolidate Salary of Rs.51,000/-p.m+ HRA as per rules
1st Class Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Computer Science/Bioinformatics with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience.
2nd Class M.Sc.+Ph.D degree from a recognized university in Computer Science/Bioinformatics with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience and related discipline after M.Sc. + Ph.D.
B.E. (Computer Science/Bioinformatics)/B.Tech (Computer Science/Bioinformatics) from a recognized University with 6 years of experience or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Ph.D. candidates will be given preference.
- Doctorate or M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or a relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of development using DHIS2.
- Strong Knowledge of working and development in LINUX environment.
- Knowledge of MySQL, POSTGRE, NoSQL.
- Providing data management and analysis services requested by the users of the Centre.
- Work on collaborative research projects initiated by the Exploratory Team.
- Providing technical support to the Exploratory Team (if required).
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Notes: Ph.D. in relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience. Candidates with Ph.D. or M.Tech degree will be preferred.
Scientist – B (Biologist) – One Post
Salary: Consolidate Salary of Rs.48,000/- + HRA as per rules.
1st Class M.Sc. (Life Science) from a recognised university with 2 yrs experience in related field.
2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Life Science or related Discipline with 1 year experience.
- Doctorate or M.Sc. Degree in Life Science or relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Additional Post-Doctoral research/teaching experience in Biology in recognized institute(s).
- Work on collaborative research projects initiated by the Exploratory Team
- Providing technical support to the Exploratory Team (if required)
- Providing consultancy/assistance to medical research groups on using health technology assessment tools and techniques for their research
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Notes: PhD in relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience. Candidates with Ph.D. or M.Tech degree will be preferred.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph. The Registration time is from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 13.05.2019 to 15.05.2019 for each post respectively as per schedule on following pages. After 10.30 AM not any candidate allowed to attend the walk-in-interview.
Walk-In Interview Details
- Scientist C – 15.05.2019 at 09.30 AM
- Scientist B – 14.05.2019 at 09.30 AM
- Candidate should submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis and will be initially for a period of one year.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of Provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. No Age relaxation against the Unreserved vacancies as per Govt. of India order No.36011/1/98/Estt(Res) dated 1/7/1998.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for the interview and joining of post.
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed organization.
- The experience will be counted only after completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Consolidated salary of each post may be revised as per ICMR instructions.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Ph.D. or MD degree in subjects relevant to the Indian Council of Medical Research shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience respectively.