RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSISTANT LEVEL-II
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level-II on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Process for preparation of ReadyTo-Cook Tur Dhal” (SSP-0263).
Name of the Position: ProjectAssistantLevel-II
No. of Position:1 (One)
Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Food Technology/ Biochemistry or equivalent degree with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) consolidated per month.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. Sashikala V B, Senior Technical Officer (3), Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, CSIRCFTRI Mysore on 03.05.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, a large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 03.05.2019, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (SSP-0263) for a maximum period of Eight months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.