WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF PROJECT ASSISTANT -II (1 NO.) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP.
BSc Project Assistant vacancy for eligible candidates at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Project Assistant position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. Check out all of the details given below for BSc Project Assistant Post:
Post Code: ARI/Zoo.-18/PA-II
Position Title: Project Assistant – II
No. of. Positions: 01
Project Title: “Identification and functional analysis of novel regulators during heart development and regeneration”
Period up to 14th May 2020
Group/ Division: Developmental Biology
Essential: 1 st Class B. Sc. with two years experience.
Desirable: Expertise with animal handling
Monthly stipend Rs.15,000/- (fixed).
Age limit (as on date of interview) Upto 30 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years for OBC.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 10th May 2019 (Friday)
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
- Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards