Young Professional Recruitment
A walk-in interview will be held for One Young Professional post for the ICAR 12th Plan CABin Project on “Exploring Gene Regulatory Networks involved in Heat Stress Responses of Sources and Sink for Development of Climate Smart Wheat” (Sanction no 21-56 TG3064).
Post: Young Professional-H (one post)
Fellowship per Month: Rs. 25000 per month fixed (as per ICAR norms)
Essential qualifications: Master’s degree in Agril. Biochemistry, Genetics/Plant Breeding / Biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/ Plant Physiology/Life Science, Bioinformatics/Equivalent degree
Desirable qualifications: Research experience in areas of cloning of the gene, gene expression assays, heterologous expression, bioinformatics tools in crops.
How to apply
Candidates interested in research with the qualifications given in the following table may report for interview at 09:30 A.M. on 14th May 2019 in Committee Room, Division of Biochemistry, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012.
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Age relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC as per Govt. of India/ICAR rules) for YP-II post.
- Candidate should report by 9:30 AM on 14-05-2019 for verification of Certificates (must bring original certificates). Candidates reporting after 10.30AM for verification of Certificates will not be considered for interview.
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer is required, if working.
- Bio-data as per the format given in Annexure 1 should be submitted along with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D. and NET/GATE and other certificates required. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data. The bio-data should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded.
- Candidate should bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme. There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Asst. Admin Officer
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.