CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
CSIR IICT PhD Programme Under AcSIR – August 201 notification is out now. Check out all the details on CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) PhD admissions 2019.
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research-oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow (RF) for Ph.D. programme (Academic Session August 2019 ) in the areas of (i) Science (ii) Pharmacology and (iii) Engineering under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Areas of Research
- Organic Chemistry/Organic Synthesis/ Natural Products Isolation/ Medicinal Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry
- Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/ Catalysis/Polymers & Functional Materials
- Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
- Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Pharmacology/ Life Sciences
- Chemical Engineering / Environmental Sciences & Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Essential Qualifications for CSIR IICT PhD Programme:
- PhD Program in Science (Chemical / Biological Sciences /Pharmacology ): M.Sc./ Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
- Ph.D. Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology with a valid Fellowship for Ph.D. Program.
The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC- NET examination, under the “Lectureship category”, are NOT eligible.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for Ph.D. Admission in AcSIR at CSIR- IICT through AcSIR online portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal/ ) by giving the CSIR- IICT as a first preference on or before May 23, 2019.
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT
List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR- IICT website by June 05, 2019.
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). In India, it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.