CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
CSIR IICT PhD Programme Under AcSIR – August 201 notification is out now. Check out all the details on CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) PhD admissions 2019.
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research-oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow (RF) for Ph.D. programme (Academic Session August 2019 ) in the areas of (i) Science (ii) Pharmacology and (iii) Engineering under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Areas of Research
- Organic Chemistry/Organic Synthesis/ Natural Products Isolation/ Medicinal Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry
- Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/ Catalysis/Polymers & Functional Materials
- Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
- Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Pharmacology/ Life Sciences
- Chemical Engineering / Environmental Sciences & Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Essential Qualifications for CSIR IICT PhD Programme:
- PhD Program in Science (Chemical / Biological Sciences /Pharmacology ): M.Sc./ Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
- Ph.D. Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology with a valid Fellowship for Ph.D. Program.
The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC- NET examination, under the “Lectureship category”, are NOT eligible.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for Ph.D. Admission in AcSIR at CSIR- IICT through AcSIR online portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal/ ) by giving the CSIR- IICT as a first preference on or before May 23, 2019.
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT
List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR- IICT website by June 05, 2019.
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). In India, it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries.