CSIR – CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station
Mandapam camp, PIN : 623 519.
Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu
CSIR-CSMCRI Jobs for MSc & BSc Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry candidates. CSIR-CSMCRI recruiting for Project Assistant Level II & Project Assistant Level I. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute MSc & BSc Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry vacancies.
CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS invites young and dynamic candidates with strong subject knowledge to carry out research with creative and innovative approach on seaweed culture through spores for commercial propagation under CSIR, Mission Mode project titled “Technological convergence for sustainable production and utilization of seaweeds (TCSProUS”). The details of the posts are as following:
Advt. No.: GAP/2085/19-20/01
Name of the Post: Project Assistant Level II
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification: M.Sc., Botany / Biotechnology / Biochemistry/Microbiology OR B.Tech Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology with minimum 55 % marks
Fellowship: Rs. 25, 000/- (Consolidated)
Age limit: 30 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per CSIR rule)
Name of the Post: Project Assistant Level I
No. of Posts: 01
Qualification: B.Sc. Botany/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology with minimum of 55% marks
Fellowship: Rs.15, 000/- (Consolidated)
Age limit: 28 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per CSIR rule)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to come along with bio-data, two sets of attested photo copies of all certificates and originals as well as two latest pass-port size photographs on 6th May 2019 at 9.00AM at CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, PIN: 623519, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu.
Pleases contact Dr. M.Ganesan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for queries
- Candidates those who are currently working temporarily / contract position / Project Assistants etc., in CSIR institutions/universities/ other institution should submit “ No Objection Certificate” from their current supervisor or employer.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation under SC / ST / OBC should submit a valid certificate.
- Candidates waiting for final result shall not be allowed to appear test/interview.
- The post are purely temporary for the duration of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar.
- No TA / DA is permissible
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India