The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CSIR-CCMB), invites applications for a certification course in Skill Development under the aegis of CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative, Government of India for the Animal Cell Culture course.
Training Courses in Animal Cell Culture at CCMB
Short term course (5days)
CCMB Central Tissue Culture Facility offers a training course in Animal cell culture techniques. The programme specially designed for students, employees from government labs/ Institutes and Industry.
|Duration of the Course||5 days|
|No. of seats||6|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate or equivalent in Biological Sciences|
|Value of the Course||CCMB will provide a certificate upon successful completion of the course|
|Course fee||INR 18,000/|
|Accommodation||Residential accommodation provided for outstation participants. Guest House accommodation provided on a charge basis if available|
|The venue of the Course||CCMB Main Campus, Uppal Road, Hyderabad|
- Safety Procedures
- Maintenance of sterility
- Do’s & Don’ts in Tissue Culture Lab
- Exposure to facility equipment
- Preparation of medium and required solutions
- Cell line revival(recovery),maintenance,sub-culturing (passaging) & freezing
- Determination of cell growth and viability
- DNA transfection lipid mediated & Electroporation (Nucleofection)
- Hybridoma Technology (cell fusion)
- Primary cell isolation
- Mycoplasma detection(screening)
- MTT Assay (cytotoxicity)
- Preparation of media and sterilization test
- Revival of cells from Liquid nitrogen(cell bank)
- Sub-culturing,counting & viability test for cells
- freezing of cells (cryopreservation)
Candidates interested in the above course(s) need to apply online through their Employer/ Director/ Manager/ CEO/ Principal/ DEAN/ HOD (wherever applicable) in the prescribed format. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure selection.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed via email; who would further need to send in their acceptance along with course fee (as Demand Draft in favor of Director, CCMB; payable at Hyderabad) addressed to Co-ordinator, Skill Development Program, CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007.
Candidates will not be provided TA/DA and accommodation would be provided. For any queries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course||Animal Cell Culture|
|Course Schedule||10th June -14th June 2019 (5-Days)|
|Application Start Date||15th Apr 2019|
|Application Deadline||15th May 2019|
|Intimation of Selection by||20th May 2019|
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.