CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.80/2019
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for 1 [One] position of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary basis, tenable at the Department of Biochemistry, CSIRCFTRI under the research project “Technology for lactucaxanthin preparation from agri produce and its supplemented food formulation to study their retinal angiogenic regulation in hyperglycemic experimental model” (GAP-0540).
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Position:1 (One)
Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Nutritional Biochemistry / Molecular Nutrition / Life Science with NET/GATE qualification with good academic records.
Desirable: Experience in Molecular biology techniques, Animal cell culture and Animal experiments.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. V Baskaran, Chief Scientist, Department of Biochemistry CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 22.04.2019 at 11.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Venue: Biochemistry Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Date & Time: 22.04.2019; 11.00 A.M.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 22.04.2019, i.e. the date of walk-in interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0540) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.