ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 24th April 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project: “Role of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Product (RAGE) and High Mobility Group B1 (HMGB1) Protein in Endometrial Repair” funded by SERB, DST.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of vacancy: One
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA*
Essential qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology and Proteomics techniques.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Duration: One year
*National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR-UGC/GATE/ Ph.D. scholarship screening test/ICMR JRF/ICAR-AICE/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test to get Rs.31,000/-
*24% HRA will be applicable as per budget revision from the funding agency.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent color photograph.