IIT Mandi Summer Internship Programme 2019
IIT Mandi invites applications from 2nd year B.Tech. / B.E. students and 1st year PG or Masters students for the summer internship programme at IIT Mandi. The internships will be in frontier areas of:
- Biosensors Material and properties, Photocatalysis
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry
- Solid Mechanics; Mechanical Design; Biomechanics
- Host-Pathogen Interaction, Soil microbiology and its application in landslide mitigation
- Physical Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Bioimaging, Microscopy
- Condensed Matter Physics/Materials Science CMOS Analog IC design
- Controllability of Differential Equations with Applications in Engineering and fluid solid interaction problems
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Control Systems
- Deep Learning application in biometrics and medical imaging
- Discrete element modeling (DEM) of granular flows
- Differential Equations, Mathematical Modelling
- Earthquake Engineering
- Energy Conversion and storage
- Experimental Physics and Nanosciences
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Fluid and Thermal Science
- Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, Business Correspondent Model of Banking, Digital Identity (Aadhaar)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Gene Regulation
- Geotechnical Engineering, Sensors in Geotechnical engineering
- Investigations of drop impact onto a liquid pool
- Landslide study
- Protein folding and Aggregation
- Power Electronic Applications
- RF and Microwave propagation and device design
- Semiconductor Devices
- Structural Mechanics
- Thermal management of microelectronics
- Wireless networks and IoT
The period of internship will be about 8 weeks starting from June 11, 2019 to August 05, 2019. Selected candidates will be provided free hostel accommodation and a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for the entire 8 weeks period. Travel and living expenses should be borne by the candidate.
Interested candidates should apply through an online application (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/externalportal/) on or before 30th April 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only students having a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks will be considered.
- The number of students selected for the internship is subjected to the requirement of faculty in various disciplines of the institute.
- Selected candidates will have to arrange letters of recommendation from their Institute.
- Please visit www.iitmandi.ac.in for further details.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.