Senior Project Research Fellow Position @ National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Applications are invited for (1) One post of Senior Project Research Fellow (Site Coordinator) in an Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project titled “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination regimen of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in Adults with Pre-extensive (Pre-XDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant Pulmonary Tuberculosis (XDR-TB): Prospective Cohort Study”.
This post is purely on contract basis initially for one year (extendable), or until completion of the project.
Position Title: Senior Project Research Fellow (Site Coordinator)
No. of Positions: 01 (One post)
Essential Qualification: MBBS/ BDS / M.Sc. (Life Sciences/ Science subjects) M.A. (Social Sciences)/ M.A (Social work). Non MBBS, BDS qualifications to have 2 years research experience.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of MS Office. Previous experience in medical research projects.
Age limit: 35 years.
Emoluments: Consolidated Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Preference will be given to candidates willing to join immediately
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project or before if need be.
- The engagement will be for a period of 01 year initially, extendable till the project ends.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
Date and time for the interview
Reporting Date & Time: 23.04.2019 at 12:00 Noon Auditorium
Interview Date & Time: 23.04.2019 at 2:00 P.M. Auditorium
The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, self-attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.